The “upload file” command typically refers to a function in rtila software that allows the user to transfer or upload a file from their local device to a remote server or system automatically. This command allows you to upload photos of an automated post or file to server and many other possibilities based on your automation.
Add & configure Upload File Command #
You can add the “Upload File ” command from the event section of the new command interface , after adding the command you need to specify the path of the wanted file and some other configuration as explained in the next block.
- Set a name that describes the uploaded file
- Clicking on inspect allows you to inspect the CSS selector of the element
- This clears the CSS selector field allowing you to inspect another CSS selector
- CSS selector shows you the selector you inspected that takes the file uploaded
- Specify the path of the file you want to upload
- Here you can choose what do you want to happens if the element is not found
Upload File Command In Action #
Here is an example of an automated post in Rtila Facebook group that contains a populated text field and upload an image to the post using the upload file command in Rtila.