The ” Double click on an element” event is an interaction that occurs when a user clicks on a clickable element in a user interface, such as a button or a hyperlink. When the user adds the “Double clicks on an element ” event , Rtila software creates an automated Double click , and a “Double click” event is triggered just like you are double clicking on that element.
Add & configure Double Click On An Element Event #
To add this event on your automation project , search for it in the event tap of new command inter face. After adding it , there are many fields and action you need to configure , each one will be explained below .
- Set the name of the element you want to double click on
- Clicking on inspect allows you to inspect the CSS selector of the element
- This clears the CSS selector field allowing you to inspect another CSS selector
- CSS selector shows you the selector you inspected or gives you the ability to enter one manually or edit it to get the right CSS selector for the element
- Here you can choose what do you want to happens if the element is not found